December 3, 2010

Going to graduate soon!!

I'm going to graduate soon!!!
I damn Happy, can going to dye my hair~ 

Picture 1 
I dye my hair Pink + Violet
Did I look weird? haha
but I going to dye my hair is gold + brown soon!

wait my new picture, will be coming soon!

still got 2 days more,
my SPM going to finish and freedom time.
finally I can earn money.

but I will been busy 
because I will continue study collage and working!
work, work, work
I want to earn many many many money~ :D
I love money
haha... xD

I gonna to moving house soon!
so I think I will be less meet my friends~

I'm so tired and sadness... :(
nobody really know my heart is how?
I dont need people care me!
I dont need to show my sadness infornt of you!
I dont need you!
I am familiar with my life already!
I cry in middle of night, nobody know. 
who knows?
I'm sick in the middle night, nobody gonna to care me.
Nobody really can touched my heart sadness~

I am weakness girl.
I'm not a stronger girl.
I'm not a simply girl.
because My life is FULL OF HELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment