November 22, 2010

Finally SPM coming now!!!

Finally SPM coming~
I feel stress now~ may be havent ready yet~!!!
some more yesterday until now still havent sleep... DAMN TIRED!!!
OH MY GOD!!! some more I not feeling well~ *sign*
DAMN IT!!!

Tomorrow is Bahasa Melayu, Paper 1 and 2!!
OH MY GOD~ 
Damn long the time... Paper 1 is 8.00am until 10.15am 
Paper 2 is 2.00pm until 4.30pm

I hope I can pass!!
Wish me good luck ya~ 

Picture 1 
My face become worst already!
didnt care it... T^T

Picture 2 
my face really look weird already! 
OH MY GOD!!! DAMN IT!!!

Picture 3 
keep study didnt care it until my face got pimple~ T^T
DAMN damage my face... =(

now continue study back!! T^T


I really become NERD GIRL! haha
go shopping also bring book and study... ><


WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment