November 13, 2010

Yesterday I having a Fun with them!! xD

Before prepare going out... take picture 1st~ xD

Yesterday I go find Mr.Arthur Wilton William, his name too long!!
OH MY GOD! Now his name is Mr.Pig, I help him change his name!
haha... xD and with his friends too at Petaling Jaya there, SS2

I having a tea with Iivy, Mr.Pig and his friend (dont know his friends name, sorry)!
 hehe... they keep making me laugh...
I keep laughing like crazy girl... haha... xD
none stop I laughing~ then I and Iivy over night their's house! 
then i sleep with Mr.Pig and his bed, his bed so smelly
OH MY GOD!!! I really cant stand that smelly! haha... just kidding~

Let talk picture... xD

I go His house... caller Mr.Pig!
haha... I like this pic so much~ cause hot dog lip!! ahahahaha... :D


Picture 1 
Look!!! his hot dog lip!! hahahaha... xD
he so cute, right? hehe... xD

Picture 2 
OH MY GOD!! what they doing? 
 this picture so blur! xD

Picture 3 
Mr.Pig's friend from Korean... he learning to speak chinese!
haha... i keep laughing when he speaking chinese... none stop i laugh!

Picture 4 
What they doing? why iivy use blanker cover her whole body?
OH MY GOD! XD haha... :)

Picture 5 
Mr.Pig!! you dont make she scare of you!! 
yer~ mr.pig so bad bad! haha

Picture 6 
actually he handsome boy! but he dont know fashion, i think!
he so funny~ keep saying he style... xD

Picture 7 
hahahahaha... stupid face! xD

Picture 8 
Look his hair! like "sohai"... ahaha... xD
crazy hair!! xD

Picture 9 
new hair design! haha...
mr.pig hair nice, right? haha

Picture 10 
who bully Mr.pig?? he crying~
OH MY GOD!!

after that we sleep at 6 am... woke up at 8 am!
cause going back home~ before going back to cheras, many place also traffic jam!
OH MY GOD! it really kill me... :(
 8.30 am start going back, 10.30 am only reach my house... shit!

then only sweet home~ 
yesterday and today whole day stay at home and sleep, didnt go any where...
be a good girl this time... stay at home! hehe...

still got 1 week... OH MY GOD!
it really OH MY GOD~ cause SPM is coming~ T^T
haiz~ wont able going out until SPM finish!
stay at home study!

Fighting~ :D
wish me good luck~ xD



No comments:

Post a Comment