November 11, 2010

I cry in cinema!!

before we going to Pasar Malam!
we go cinema 1st and watch movie...
It call LOVE CUTS, Singapore Movie~! it make me cry too much until my face red!!! T^T
This movie are meaningful... i keep crying none stop~ ><

 and this is my 1st time I crying in cinema...!!! it really touching... :(

see the LOVE CUTS trailer 

Picture 1 
Look my picture after cinema... T^T
my eye's so red!!

Picture 2 
I keep crying none stop! feel wanna cry again!

Picture 3 
whole my face are red! many people looking at me... haha
going to pasar malam, taman connaught!! ><

after that my eye damn pain!
haha... but i keep walking... and i saw a lot my friends!

I want go buy "Busuk Tau fu" and eat!
it delicious but so smelly...
hehe... xD my time I ate "Busuk Tau Fu"

after that sweet home~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment