November 8, 2010

I aint happy happy at all!!


This few day i not happy at all!
and i try to make happiness life but i cant do it,
even you saw my smiling..
that true!!!

I try to forget you!
but i cant do it...

I want to remove my pain...
I want to delete my memories sadness...
but it so difficult

I want to STOP it to forget you!!
but I really cant do that, cause all the past memories had I and you Happiness life

I choose to regretful that I aint honestly love you!!
How dumb am I?

I thought I can forget you...
because of you...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, it make me cant forget you!!! =(

Even I couple so many guys, but they cant replace your place!
did you know how sad I am?
can you feel my heart pain?

Please let me to forget you!
Please leave me alone!
Please dont make me sad again!


I love you but I cant get you!!!
I miss you but I cant reach the message to you!!!
I hate you but I cant do it yo you!!!


and I will try my best to love someone like i did to you!!
I want NEW LIFE, NEW DAY and NEW LOVE


HOPE I CAN DO IT!!!
and I can make it right...



Sometimes we make mistakes...
Sometimes you feel like a broken angel on the ground
we aint perfect
cause we're young!

No comments:

Post a Comment