November 9, 2010

I trying!!! I trying!!! I trying!!! :(


I trying to be happy!
I trying everything that I can forget you~

I think, it so difficult to me!

Every time I awake, I sure will sad...
Every time I do the movement, I sure will remember you!!! :(


I might to stop to thinking you but I wont forget you!
I can love you forever but I cant get your heart forever~


Did you know, why I want to make tattoo blue rose?
because I can feel it, blue rose are so lovely and sadness~
I dont know why I can feel like that!!
it make me so special to Blue Rose... just like vampire!!


I know you wont forgive me forever!
I just can tell you,
I really really do love you~!


I wish I could heard from you that you also still loving me!
It make me happy, if I cant get you~


I just hope you can forgive me...
and share my mind to you...
how suffer you did to me?
how pain you do to me?
how much I love you?

I just need somebody to love!
I dont need any things else...




Listen to this song!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment