December 7, 2010

Today is My father Birthday~ ♥

tomorow I got exam, Perdagangan!
and next monday is my Last day SPM~ hehe...
finally I can freedom.

and time to earn money.
Going out find work at Pavillion~ 

Picture 1 
before going out take picture with webcam :D

Picture 2 
My silly face~ xD

Picture 3 
My sunglasses is Gucci
 Gucci

Picture 4 

Picutre 5 

Picutre 6 
Haha... I am rude girl~ :D
blek~

I gonna move house soon!
haiz~ now my house damn messing T^T

today is my father birthday, 7/12!
dont know need to buy what present for my father~
yesterday i already celebrate my father birthday and bought Secret Recipe.
hehe... so yummy!

Picture 1 
Secret Recipe

Picture 2 
It delicious :D
yummy yummy~ 

Picture 3 
My father, My silly Bro and my step-mother~ 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER~ 
my house damn messing~ :(
cause gonna to move house soon!

hehe...
done here... xD

I just only awake...
and GOOD AFTERNOON 
Have a Nice day ya~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment