January 17, 2010

Wanna to understand him more...

you're the one is my lover...
i can act a complete idiot with you...
and No Matter How you will stand there laughing with me...

you're the one is my lover that i can completely mad at all...
and then having you stand there with a funny face...
completely ignoring the fact that i'm mad at you,
and just burst out laughing.

you're the one is my lover that i can trust u Everything
there isn't a thing in the world i would doubt
telling you about because i Trust you with my Whole heart.

you're the one is my lover that has been through Rough times with me
and we still come out standing Strong.

you're the one is my lover that i would run to if in trouble.

you're the one is my lover that has always Tried to help me out.
but...

The time wasted...
i love you like running water and fire!
no one can replace...

in the way i'm glad...
the pain is my only reminder that he was real...
and i just want to UNDERSTAND you more!!

IN THE END, YOU'RE GONE!

2 comments: