January 31, 2010

S.A.D because my handphone~!

today i damn S.A.D
my hand phone!
i put my my hand phone in my father room on the table...
cause i play computer in my father room...
and i forget to bring my hand phone when i get out from my father room...
so my daddy go his room and saw my hand phone
and check my hand phone...

WHAT THE FUCK!
and he check my message...
LUCKILY~ he didnt check my profile in my hand phone!
if not, i will be going to die... cause a lot PRIVACY in my hand phone...
my friend also cannot open and see...
if my father check, i will not in this world again~ T.T
why a lot uncle and aunt need to know what they doing?
HALO~

we already grown up and be come an adult or teenage
if you not BELIEVE, better you dont ask..
you also not going to believe me... for what you asking me!
keep asking will make you more angry~
and don't simply said... think 1st then only said me~
i really tell the truth, you not believe...
4 words to me!!
none of my business~
or none of your business~
i know you care about me...
if you care about me, at least you should believe me ONCE!
just one time, enough to me~

No comments:

Post a Comment