January 6, 2010

how can it be real?

I'm bored going school~
the school is suck~
my life being suck... nothing to do!
____________________________________________
4/01/2010, is my 1st day going school~
i awakened in the near dark and i going to school...
and the weather are no good, kept rain and rain and rain until i so cool!
i cant image that i already from 5!
time is so fast~ i don't want take SPM~
i feel scared... what will be happen when i taking SPM?
go school, go tuition, go school, go tuition, go school and go tuition
very thing is book and study
all i feel is bored, all is suck!
why my life being so suck? who can teach me? *sign~
5/01/2010, is my 2ND day
in that day, i didn't going school~ feel lazy
and tired~
almost going to die, i cant wake up at all~ T.T
6/01/2010, is my 3rd day, i going back to school
**OMG~
12.00 am i going to slept... i wake in 5.30 am!
feel wanna sleep back~ lazy to going school~
suddenly i feel i want the time past quickly and i wanna be come 18 years old
cause i can do, whatever i want~
and i wanna go oversea and study my academy make up stuff
that is my future~
can i know when was it?
when is good choice?
when is my lucky?
when is my good days?
when is my good times?
when is my good years?
how can it be real?

No comments:

Post a Comment