January 16, 2010

15/01/2010 is a history~

like a normally going to school, nothing happen~
hehe... XD
skip........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


in 9 o'clock some thing... my classmate sok k in class...
look in this pic~ look like he sleeping, right?
but it was sok k~~~ they suck on the table~ hehe... XD
(don't copy, they sok k)

look my class.... less student~
hehe... all also study hard... cause this year is form 5 and taking SPM...
so any one also study hard... hehe XD


after school i go leisure mall...
go find my silly friends... actually i go there is buying my thing...
then i saw my old friend, evon and her bf...
so we talk for awhile only... cause they dating~!
so i don't want become sport light... hehe... XD
wish them happiness~
skip.........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


look this pic, is my silly friend, kyo~

and this is hamsap leong~ he keep talking about Juan Juan~
AAAhh~~ he very annoying and he make me headache.... haiz~~~
who call my friend, Juan so pretty? hehe... XD

before eating McDonald... got police catch thief in leisure mall...
don't know what happen police catch the thief... hehe... XD
that policeman also cant catch thief~ stupid!! if i is him i sure will catch that thief~
hehe... XD

lOOk!! i eat McDonald ~~
yummy yummy... hehe... i share with my friend, kyo~
hehe... XD

hehe... XD~~
bub-bye... muackss....
to be continues~

No comments:

Post a Comment