January 1, 2010

31.12.2009, Count Down 2009

9.00 am
i wake up 9 o'clock in the morning
i don't why!
may be cant wait or to happy ready...
hehe~ XD
so i ask my daddy "can i go count down?"
my dad said "no!!"
i thought i cant go ready...
so i keep silents and just a laugh word~
and then my daddy said again "what time you come back?"
so i answer him back "12 something!"
lucky my daddy let me go... if not, i will dead!
hehe... just kidding~ XD
and my daddy give me vitamin m (money $$) too!
i got vitamin m lol~ so i can buy something to eat!
12.00 am
i starting make up!
make up until 12.30
look those are my make up things~
hehe~ MAKE UP also my life too!
i go without you~ T.T
hehe... XD
1.00 pm
something like that i go to bus stop!and going to leisure mall~
so i wait miki come...
finally miki came...
suddenly miki said she "don't want go cause so boring very year go there!"
then i also don't choice!
miki go her friend house open party...
and i go time square...
3.00 pm
i reach to time square...
and i go find my friend shop, elaine...
in 3rd floor...
after that i wait my friends comes...
something like 3.00 pm, i think so
then only they coming~
so we going to snooker, and i see they playing! kyo and alex~
10.00pm
almost coming to be come 2010!
and new years, new day and new smiles! hehe.. XD
elaine, me (EsthER) and juan~
elaine, me and juanwe going to count down... yeah!!
11.00 pm
we going out side... s.wang out side...
and they starting spray people~ hehe~
damn funny~ hehe~ XD
i forget take pic.. how come i so noob lel? didn't take pic.. hehe!
i hate Malay boys, always take the spray and spray into breast!
mother fucker~ haiz~
who spray our team, and we attack back! hehe
our them also got less then 20 people! also P1 Wimax team, Pro-I Marketing
and the spray got 100++ also no more ready! so fast finish! XD
then
i keep shouting until my neck so pain~
i shout with friends
and
kyo said "macam orang gila!" hehe.. XD
12.00 am
is a 2010... yeah!!
i will miss you, 2009! and i will forget you, 2009!
happy new year every one!
hehe~
i pray for you, wishing you and family stay happiness, healthy
and peaceful in life.
forget about the past and keep moving
happy new year 2010!
i miss them! i tak sampai hati balik rumah...
and we hug each other.. i feel wanna cry! XD
i hope they happy forever!
1.00 am
we going back! hehe!
damn tired... until my leg like burning and pain~
-th3 End-

No comments:

Post a Comment