May 10, 2010

Sweet Memories... with my friends! ♥

On 8/05/2010
wOw hOO~
finally i can go leisure man see my IP Man 2 movie~
 then i and friends go Wong Kok eat before going to cinema!
in the same time my friends, Alex friend birthday... i don't know his name ready! >.<

Picture 1
ottering food~ dun know which food good!
EsthER (me), Sim Sim & Miki

Picture 2
they busy ottering food! my friend, Pui San keep playing phone only~ haiz...
Sim Sim, Miki & Pui San

Picture 3
my friends... Alex & his friend, ??? (haha... i forget his name ready)
today is Alex friend birthday~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA
Alex like to bully me... T.T
Alex friend & Alex

Picture 4
my friends come ready~ sweet couple come ready! hehe... XD
Siok Yien & Ah Sing

Picture 5
They keep eating only~ only i didnt eat!
cause at home already ate~ >.<
Sim Sim spaghetti don't have taste want... miki and pui san don't know what they doing!
Sim Sim, Miki & Pui San

they know eating only~ haiz~~ XD
Miki, Pui San, Siok Yien & Ah Sing

Picture 6
"miki... who u taking to?" haha... XD busy on phone!
"pui san... who u looking at?" haha.. sure got handsome boy over there
Miki & Pui San

none stop taking to hand phone~
Sim Sim & Miki

Picture 7
T.T i waiting my friend, Candy Cheong~
she haven't come... cause she already wake up late... haiz~ XD

then time up we going to see movie! i keep worry Candy~
still haven't come
4 people sitting normal sit~ 6 people sitting couple sit! hehe... XD
Ip Man 2 movie damn funny and nice~ it's best then Iron Man 2

after seeing finish IP Man
lady going to toilet~

Picture 8
hehe... is me

Me & Candy

don't know what they talking about~ haha... XD
Siok Yein, Miki & Candy

Siok Yein make up.. cannot disturb her! XD later she angry!!

then we all talking picture again!
i didn't pose it~ i didn't take from them~
Siok Yein & her Bf wanna go home prepare for going to Genting Highland~
after that they decide going to Secret Recipe ate cake~

Picture 9
at Secret Recipe... Look so YUMMY those cake!
some more so expensive~ >.<

LoOk so delicious! i keep eating only~ haha... XD
cause this cake was so expensive and delicious too!
some more i & Candy ate wrong cake~ OMG! so paiseh oo~ haha
 

Picture 10 
did they look like old?
actually they are not~ Alex just only 17 years old, then his friend sure.... not!
Alex & His Friend

then we all going back home!
♥ sweet home~





On 9/05/2010
HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!


today i went to Time Square with my family~
some more today is Mother Day~ haiz~~~
no mother to celebrate! but never mind i still got my daddy to celebrate
my daddy bought me a dress for me~ i so happy! cause that dress also leopard skin~
actually my father want go cinema see IP Man 2 movie...
but my brother not enough age to see! T.T
i though i can see again! haiz~
anywhere~
HAPPY MOTHER DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment