May 6, 2010

So Hot

OMG!
so HOT ar~
i can't tahan ready~ terrible hot... so more i gonna to sick ready~
now my face got 3 or 4 pimple coming out ready! HOLY SHIT!
i need care my face properly adi!
DAMN~ hate pimple!



Picture 1 
i haven't tie my hair~ damn hot...HOOOTTTT~!

Picture 2 
i already tie my hair~


now i wan keep vitamin m (money) ready~
coz wanna go cinema wif my friends c movie! so i need 2 keep money~ T.T 



wuu hoo~ 
this Saturday i and friends going 2 lm (leisure mall)
go see IP Man 2 movie... my favorite movie~
hehe... XD
2.00 pm and we all sitting couple sit! ahaha...
my friend said "lesbian lol~"
den i said "so what? cannot ar?"
i got 1 friend, Siok Yien bring her boy boy, Ah Sing! 
may be my friend, Miki also will bring her boyboy too, Johnathan! haiz
and i still with 1 girl, Candy Cheong~ nevermind ba! XD
who wanna to join too?



❤ Always Be Happy & Keep Smiling 

❤ Always Love Blue Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment