May 8, 2010

My School Life

On 7/05/2010
So boring at school~
cause today a lot teachers didn't come~
may be teacher got something meeting some where else~
so i and my friends go to ERT class and do our work or something else!
after we do our homework finish... we take picture. DAMN Funny lol & DAMN Happy lol!

Picture 1 
My Self~ I still wearing School Shirt! T.T



Picture 2 
with my friends~ 4 lady... haha! XD
EsthER (Me), Zoey, Rachel & Siok Yein~ XD

Siok Yein, Esther (me), Zoey & Rachel

OMG
cannot see ar~ my leg!! XD
Zoey, Rachel, EsthER (me) & Siok Yien

Picture 3 
Zoey & EsthER (me)
LOOK! we sleepping our school bed... haha!


Picture 4 
"Zoey & Rachel! u class mana, huh? belah~ haha..."
they eating in front me... i'm so hungry lol~ T.T

she keep eating only... none stop! haiz... later become more fat!
hehe... XD


Picture 5 
Zoey & Rachel... "Leng Lui lel?" keke... XD


Picture 6 
I & Siok Yein~ hehe... is my turn lol! blek~





Picture 7 
Now 3 of us ready~
Rachel act kawaii... i & Zoey act stupid face... haha... XD

AHH~ so BLUR... Xd
Rachel, EsthER (me) & Zoey....

EsthER (Me), Siok Yein & Zoey...

Pcture 8 
hehe... got 2 leng lui here lel! is me & rachel lol~ haha... XD

Picture 9 
Siok Yien & Rachel... XD
wOw~ ah moi sangat cantik~


Picture 10 
SsHhhh~
sangat bising lal! diam diam la wei~
Siok Yien & EsthER (me)

Zoey & Rachel ask you to shut up!

Picture 11 
wOw~
we cooking lol~ ahaha...
do you want do try? haha... no need to scared!
Rachel & EsthER (me)

feel like wanna kill people and eat you! AHAHAHA~~~
Siok Yein, EsthER (me) & Zoey


Siok Yien, Rachel & Zoey

after we capture! we feel so happy~
after that Zoey realize that her money lose~
Oh, My God~
then we help Zoey find her money... can't found! Haiz~
then she know that malay steal her money~ SOHAI..
 FAKER MALAY~ HATE MALAY SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment