February 26, 2010

Not Feeling Well

on Chinese New Year, i was in P.Pinang
with my Parent and my Cousin in my grandma house!
walao~ damn hot in Pinang until i can't stand...
just like burning pig!
and then, some more went out with those my family, my cousin & my grandmother
the things is i very scare my skin will be dark soon!
lucky still okay~ after that we going back from shopping or somewhere else,
we will on the air-coond 1st
my grandmother house got air-coond, each room got air-coond
hold house also on the air-coond... XD
got 4 air-coond also on all and the fan too!
SKIP>


after that i going back to K.L from Pinang
i feel a little bit dizzy already and then i also drink less water too~
"Oh, My God"
on Sunday, 21.2.2010 is for chinese pray,
from start on i feel damn tired and headache!
and i in my cousin house, cant go back home and sleep!
still midnight 1 o'clock something then only can go home~~~~ T.T
i tell to father i said i was headache, so i don't want going to school!
my father did not let me stay home, ask me go school and study
cause this year i taking SPM exam! haiz~~~ (*n*)
but i didnt realize that i high fever
feel like wanna vomit~ and damn headache
dizzy here dizzy there~
i sick because for whether are so hot and drink less water
but, now got little bit dizzy and my neck pain
cant talk already, can talk but jam jam cant speak out!! haiz~~
and yesterday i just eat once and today i also eat once!
i'm not diet... because dont have mood or not feeling well to eat!!
Lucky today is public holiday, damn best!
because i already no mood to study... XD
sick + school = i going to die soon
(*n*)~~~~ S.A.D lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment