February 10, 2010

11.02.2010 Annual Dinner with my worker, Pro-I team

They nothing do to, so they make a nonsense thing to do...
hehe... XD
they speak China laug


This Ray...
He just like a childish~~ Damn dirty~
Childish + Dirty


Ah Leong become a father...
he punish his son, Kyo~
actually they just play play only... hehe... XD


Alex & mE (EsthER)
"Miki, u don't jealous lol, we just take pic lol... hehe... XD"


so blur blur~ haiz~ hehe... XD
me (EsthER) & Kyo

I and my worker~
Pro-I Team (P! Wimax)


i take picture with my boss, John John
Do you think he is handsome? hehe... XD
me (Esther) & my boss (John John)

Miki hand injury~
I (EsthER) & Miki


Got a bit Blur... **sign
Kay, Me (EsthER) & Ah Leong (King)


SO Sweet lel? two for us... hehe... XD
Me (EsthER) & Ah Leong (King)


Kenny lol~



don't think too much~
i and he nothing, just friend only~ hehe... XD
Kenny & I (EsthER)


actually u all should give this present!
haiz~ never mind, this present give to my boss~
Ah Leong (King), Alex & me (EsthER)


this man is my friend, Alex~

No comments:

Post a Comment