February 27, 2010

because of you, i had a lot memories of you

did you know, i been love you millions time ever we break so many time?
you make me sad, you make me cry
you make me angry, you make me happy
you make me jealous, you make me misses you
but why i love so much? why?
i have a lot sweet memories of you, that what you done to me!
i very thanks to you! you had make me love you so much!
no one can replace you, i think!
but now_____!
i think it's over! i don't know why!
may be i found some one i love!
but i don't know who is he! i just look him from far away
he job just like you, work as hair design.
i very scare to know him, like last time i had done to you too
but i can't replace him to you! because you are the one i love so much
ever we already break...
i think if i dare to know him, i think i can happy like last time!




bii~~
if we saw each other again, i hope we can make like last time
i hope you happy always...
take good care your healty lol, in korean so cold...
i will been miss you! and i will support you always lol~ (n.n)
Love you^^! Bub-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment