September 2, 2010

Having Dinner With My Cousin and My Family

today is national day, 31 august~!
and today my grandma going back to penang...
so my father treat my grandma and my cousin eat at Hulu Langat there...
hehe~~ xD

before going to Hulu Langat Dinner!
i taking my own picture 1st... xD
Picture 1 

Picture 2 

Picture 3 

Picture 4 

after we reach in Hulu Langat there~
they saying me, who am i?
which artist coming?
who pretty girl is me?
they keep saying me and i just keeping laughing only~ ><

after eating finish...
they chit-chat~ and saying bout my problem~!
Picture 1 

Picture 2 
haha... Pig's leg bone!
but i didnt eat... ><

Picture 3 

Picture 4 

Picture 5 
my family... xD


Picture 6 
they chit chat


Picture 7 
my auntie and my uncle
they both is my father sister and brother-in-law


Picture 8 
my family and my cousin~


Picture 9 
hehe... that baby is my son!
haha... just kidding.
that baby is my younger cousin brother
behind them is my father and my brother


Picture 10 


Picture 11 
OH MY GOD~
my auntie want to bite my cousin brother.. T^T




Picture 12 
my beloved auntie~






Picture 13 
after that they saying my boy
haiz~ but i dont mind it!!
cause they caring bout me... and listen they saying!!


Picture 14 
then time to going back home
hehe... before going back home!! T^T
my elder cousin brother and my cousin saying bout me and my boy again and again!
and i wanna to say thank you that u all caring me... ^^


then sweet home~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment