September 6, 2010

Elaine birthday~ ♥

on September 1, is my friend birthday...
i going her party... with my boy!!
lucky i can see my boy but half day not enough for me to see him.. T^T

Picture 1 
her name is Elaine!!
she pretty, u know? but she already got boy~ hehe... xD
hAPPY biRthdAY~

then we having BBQ over her house
and my friends~ ^^

Picture 1 
he play with my boy~
he is my friend brother, Evon brother 
he also my brother!! ^^

he always curi-curi capture us, i and my boy~ ><

Picture 2 
my friend brother~
he so dirty, OMG~ ^^ hehe... xD

Picture 3 
elaine brother also capture me and my boy!! ><

Picture 4 
time to sing a song to elaine~



after singing, she wish!!
hope her dream come truth... xD

finally, cut the cake~ ^^

Picture 5 
Me, Evon and Juan
my best friends... xD

Picture 6 
Elaine family~

Picture 7 
i look so ugly~ T^T
me, elaine, juan and evon!! friends forever~

Picture 8 
haha... evon brother like to disturb my boy!! ^^
and finally i capture my boy! hehe... XD

Picture 9 
BBO... they keep eat eat only~
haha... xD

then 12 o'clock i going back...
cause tomorrow i got school... xD tired!! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment