February 15, 2011

Bikini Time in Port Dickson

hahaha... i having a fun
till i injured, OH GOD~~
haha. but still playing like hell...

Picture Time 

Picture 1 
we waiting our friends coming!
till now havent come, so we go play 1st. hehe

Picture 2 
Bikini Time... wUhOOO~ 
Happy Time but damn HOT!!! :(


Picture 3 
tEEhEE~ 
damn hot... 
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Picture 4 
I love this Picture!! 

Picture 5 
haha... too boring already! xD


Picture 6 
haha... 
My grandpa, Luke Kang 

Picture 7 
haha... time for football!
yeah~ 


Picture 8
I'm FAT!!! OH DOD~



Picture 9 
I love this picture too~ 
keep talking picture! haha. quite boring~


Picture 10 
haha... then we play 1 game!
it make me laugh like hell~


Picture 11 
what am i doing??? ><
haha

After that we go my friends house and over night!
haha... till now havent go back home!
wEEEEE~ 

by the way, home sweet home~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment