August 27, 2010

I dont want to break~!


i already quite sad! damn sad!
why my family like this? why i should like this?
i really sad-ing!! i dont know what should i do...

i damn loving my boy~
even we just only couple few weeks only... T^T

who can teach me??
i really dont want break... really really really dont want break!!
i know he already tired bout me~
he already didnt sleep 3 days or more then that! 
and help me too many!!
i didnt ask him to help me and care bout me... 

why he doing like this?
why love should be like this?

WHY?
who can tell me WHY?

i'm Fucking SAD now~
i really wanna find the reason out...

because he's bad guy?
because he dont have any future?
because he not good at all?
because he cant give me a happiness life?

that not a good reason!!
that not a reason... i cant accept that reason...!!
it really cant accept it~

who can tell me?
what should i do now?
who can teach me?


No comments:

Post a Comment