April 22, 2010

Going to P.Mlm with my friends~


On 21st April 2010, Wednesday...
yesterday i went to p.mlm with friend~
wuu hoo~~
then i go make up~ and prepare what i need to bring!!
after that i prepare all what i already done
at the night time, i wait my friends calling me...
keep waiting 8.00 p.m until 9.++ pm! o(╯□╰)o

finally my friend, sok yein and her bf, ah sing come ready~
then we go together
but her bf left us alone there~ cause he went to yam cha with his friend
haiz~~
then nevermind, cause we can see a lot leng zai~
yeah~~ finally, i bought bikini bra, leopard skin~
walao~
damn nice lol!!

skip>>>>>>>
after that i saw my classmate, poh ling~~
hohoho~~ we 2 "ada jalan" with poh ling~
haha... just kidding~~ (>.<)
we walk so many round ready~
after that we buy some water to drink~
then i saw soh po, xiao zhu~
xiao zhu walk walk with her boy boy~ hehe... XD

skip>>>>>>
ahh~~ damn tired already!
then we going back~~
12.++ a.m only reach my home! XD
then i take some picture~
2.++ a.m only go sleep!
wanna sleep, wanna sleep, wanna sleep

nice mao?? haven't edit~~
(>.<)





No comments:

Post a Comment