October 6, 2009

anti-smoke

nw i no more smoking....
i smoke not for fun...
too endure, den oni i smoke...
nw anti-smoke...
coz no more thinking my boy boy!!
if gt, less jor, coz my friend keep talk 2 me, bout my boy boy...
he said"u think u can wait him 4ever"
"wait how long?"
"u cry 4 wat??"
"got use u cry?"
"a lot guy still waiting 4 u"
" a lot guy loving u"
n den he said"y u so endure 2 think bout him?"
he said untill i cry in mamak shop...
a lot ppl saw me cry..
very paiseh oh~~
bt...............................................................
thx 2 my friend...
den oni i can anti-smoke

if i got smoke...

may b too many thing 2 think...

not just my boy boy only...

still got many...





nw i anti-skul or anti-class...
too boring go 2 skul!!
if go 2 skul dun know teachers teach wat...
nw teacher teaching is bla bla bla adi...
always scold ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment